Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 10:36 PM
From: "g4zod@... via groups.io" <g4zod@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] HF Antennas ATAS- 120

Many thanks to those who responded.

They have confirmed what I suspected. I have no way of testing the device, so it will be put up for sale sold as seen. (however I suspect it had little use and is good working order).

Sadly being the Quarter Master to a couple of Societies means having to sort out the lifetime collections of late club members. Not a pleasant duty!

Julian

G4ZOD