From: "G8ZHA via groups.io" <g8zha-1=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 10:20 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] LED Lighting noise

For info, I have solved my noise issue from my HiSpec LED lights. I have
replaced the drivers with a Meanwell APC-12-350, at a cost of £13 each.
Equal to the cost of the Hispec light and driver, so you get what you pay
for.

If anyone wants a crap noisy smps to experiment with let me know, before I
chuck them in the scrap bin!

Rich G8ZHA