Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 30th May

John Quarmby

The first of the summer series of UKuG 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests takes place this Sunday, 30th May.

Stations can enter for a maximum operating period of 8 hours between 0600z and 1800z (0700 - 1900BST).

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

The signs are that the weather might be better by then so I hope more can get out portable.

As usual I will compile an activity list and circulate it on Saturday 29th May, please post your plans in the usual format by 28th May:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz 10W 60cm dish