Re: Building a simple 10 ghz beacon ?

Mihai, YO8RHM

I made a beacon in 23cm with the PLL from vhfdesign that has been working very well for 3 years on a 1650m peak (it still works !). It is a solution that fits very well with a beacon. From the PLL I amplify the signal with a PGA103 with which I attack an integrated RA18H1213G and the output power is 5W. Unfortunately, those from vhfdesign have currently stopped production for various reasons generated by the situation from Ukraine. You can contact Pavel from vhfdesign on Skype to request information by searching for his call US4ICI.

Mihai YO8RHM