Looking for SMA male to SMA female pigtail

Andy

I'll try here first before buying the bits and making my own or buying something dodgy from eBay.....

I'm looking for a flexible patch lead about 50cms long for use on 13cms at low(ish) powers, currently 2W but doubt it will ever see more than 25W.

SMA straight male on one end and SMA straight female on the other end in RG-400 or something similarly flexible with the same or lower loss.

Contact me off list if you have something suitable to discuss costs/postage etc.

Thanks,
Andy
MM0FMF