From: Andy G4JNT
Sent: 18 May 2021 16:13
To: UK Microwaves groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Farnell Handling Charge was zero

YES....

Weird.    I just tested by placing a small order in my basket, £7.95 and you're correct, the handling charge is now zero.

I was told the charge had been introduced "yesterday".  Wonder if they got so many complaints and cancellations, that's one experiment in marketing shown to be a total failure

Got as far as "submit order",  still no handling charge showing so I did.

Might as well have a few PIC16F1847 devices on the shelf - it's one of the latest 'preferred' types in the mid-range family.

On Tue, 18 May 2021 at 16:01, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

Just placed a £5 order with Farnell, as soon as I logged in the postage disappeared to zero.

73  Dave  G4IUG