From: Murray Niman
Sent: 16 May 2021 21:22
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] UK Survey Reminder

Hi

A shameless reminder before its deadline next Sunday (May 23):
(esp given that microwave/mmwave is full of opportunities as well as commercial pressure)

As part of a wider IARU workshop, the RSGB is running a short survey about amateur radio in the UK. Nearly 550 people have responded so far and given their views. The survey takes just a few minutes to complete.
We’d love to have good representation from across the whole of the UK so make sure you take part and represent your area.

Whether you’re licensed or just interested in amateur radio we’d welcome your views. You can find more information and the survey link on the RSGB website here.  - www.rsgb.org/survey

best regards

   Murray G6JYB