Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group mm-wave Contest Sunday 16th May

Roger Ray

With the weather looking bad - rain all day, and storms in the afternoon. We have reluctantly decided against making the journey to Hackpen & Combe Gibbet.
So will not be on for the contest.
Roger G8CUB & Chris G0FDZ

On 10 May 2021, at 22:35, John Quarmby via groups.io <g3xdy=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐The first of this years UK Microwave Group mm-wave contests takes place next Sunday, 16th May, from 0900-1700GMT (1000-1800BST), on the 24, 47, and 76GHz bands. Exchange is RST, serial number and 8 character locator. Full rules are here:

https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

I will put together an activity list prior to the event, please send details of your plans in the usual format:

Call: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB57
Bands: 24GHz 3W 45cm PF dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Times: Various depending on activity in range

73

John G3XDY