Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group mm-wave Contest Sunday 16th May

Roger Ray

Intended operation for Sunday. All subject to last minute revision due to WX or other circumstances.

G8CUB/P
24GHz 2W 30cm dish
47GHz 50mW 30cm dish
76GHz 50mW 30cm dish
Location:
Combe Gibbet IO91GI25 first 10-12
Hackpen IO91CL12 13.00ish onward

G0FDZ/P
24GHz 2W 18” dish
47GHz 15mW CW 0.5mW SSB 30cm dish
76GHz 100mW CW 0.5mW SSB 30cm dish
Locations as above

I have a spare 76G RX with 432MHz IF if anyone wants to give it a try. It has a 30cm dish, but no tripod mount.

Roger
G8CUB

On 10 May 2021, at 22:35, John Quarmby via groups.io <g3xdy=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

The first of this years UK Microwave Group mm-wave contests takes place next Sunday, 16th May, from 0900-1700GMT (1000-1800BST), on the 24, 47, and 76GHz bands. Exchange is RST, serial number and 8 character locator. Full rules are here:

https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

I will put together an activity list prior to the event, please send details of your plans in the usual format:

Call: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB57
Bands: 24GHz 3W 45cm PF dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Times: Various depending on activity in range

73

John G3XDY