A Proud Owner CG

Algenon M0JIO

I am now the proud owner of an SG-Labs 23cm transverter and PA1296 amplifier. Yeasu ft-817 complete with TCXO-9 Crystal. A Wimo 23cm SHF 2328 Yagi. Finally, a LIPO battery complete with fire jacket. So I am all set to join the great world of microwaves.

I seek advice on what coax to connect it all up with. Is RG-58 ok to connect SMA to the N-type needed for the antenna?

My plan is to try a mobile location for my first QSO pre-arranged with a fellow amateur. This is so that I get a good take-off.

Any advice greatfully received.

73
Alan
M0JIO