Re: PCB fab for SHF laminates with immersion silver plating and solder resist?

Neil Smith G4DBN

Thanks for all of the suggestions and ideas. I'll get some quotes and see about ordering some PCBs so I can have a play. I've bought two of the CMPA901A035F devices, and the total I suggested before was indeed ex VAT, so the inclusive price, delivered, is £420 each.  It almost sounds cheap if you say it REALLY fast.

I am an expert investor in bottomless money-pits, me. Oh yes. Ask my wife.  Actually, on reflection, don't.