Re: PCB fab for SHF laminates with immersion silver plating and solder resist?

Neil Smith G4DBN

Mouser list them at £350 delivery and duty paid, so that should include local UK purchase tax. Digikey have no current stock. Verical and Arrow have stock. Not sure of the dollar price, have a look on Octopart or try to beg a sample from Wolfspeed?

They will need a declaration of use statement and may not ship to some locations (at least that’s what happened with my 025 device).

On 30 Apr 2021, at 00:11, Stefan <comlab@...> wrote:

Neil

How many dollars are those devices?

Stefan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Smith G4DBN" <neil@...>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] PCB fab for SHF laminates with immersion silver plating and solder resist?

typo sorry, missed the 1.

https://www.mouser.co.uk/datasheet/2/90/CMPA901A035F-1665444.pdf

and

https://www.mouser.co.uk/datasheet/2/90/cmpa801b025-876408.pdf for the older one I have.

Neil G4DBN

On 29/04/2021 23:16, Tim, VK2XAX wrote:
Hi Neil,

The mob in China I used for the 122GHz boards do Rogers with Silver, Gold or Tin plating.

Specifically they will do RO4350B, RO4003C, RO3003, RO3010 & RT5880.

https://www.pcbcart.com/pcb-fab/high-frequency-pcb.html

Can you point me at the data sheets for the CMPA's? A quick google didn't find anything!

cheers

Tim