Re: PCB fab for SHF laminates with immersion silver plating and solder resist?

Dave G8KHU

Neil
Minnitron in Ramsgate may be worth asking for a quote - http://www.minnitron.co.uk

I've used their prototyping service (pcbpanel.co.uk ) and the quality and turnround was good and the price very competative for a UK manufactuer. Unfortuanately they don't do Rogers on the prototyping service.

I asked them about Rogers 4033C and 4350B and they carry both as standard stock items but I haven't sent them any designs for quote as yet so I can't comment on price. I'll be doing that in the next week or so and can let you know if their standard service is as competative as their protypes.

Dave G8KHU