Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday 2nd May

John Quarmby

Where there is a concurrent event such as the RSGB contest that starts before the UKuG contest, serial numbers do not have to start at 001.

73

John G3XDY

UKuG Contest Manager

On 28/04/2021 21:49, Anthony Coldman via groups.io wrote:
I will be active, but will logs that don’t start at 001 be accepted?

I planning on doing the 24hr RSGB contest as well, so it is going to be difficult and confusing for logging. Depending on the answer I guess I might have to rethink what bands I operate on and when for the RSGB contest.

Callsign: G7LRQ
Locator: IO19TQ
Bands: 1.3GHz 250W 1.9M Dish
2.32GHz 150W and 1.9m dish