From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Quarmby via groups.io
Sent: 26 April 2021 15:47
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday 2nd May

The third of the 2021 Low Band events takes place on Sunday 2nd May,
from 0900-1500 GMT (1000-1600 BST), on the 1296, 2300, 2320, and 3400MHz
bands. The rules are here:

https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

This coincides with the latter stages of the RSGB and IARU Region 1
contests on the microwave bands, so there should be plenty of activity.

I will assemble an activity list based on inputs received by the end of
Friday, please use this format to supply your station details:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1.3GHz 400W 4x23 ele
2.30 & 2.32GHz 200W and 0.8m dish