Anglian/Iceni boxes

Alan Melia

Hi all, apologies for the blatent Ad (well not really but it don't cost nuttin' to say :-)) )

I have received a number of enquires from builders who have Anglia or Iceni pcbs from Sam's ''sweepings''. I never stocked these for general sale but bought in with my other purchases just for Sam. I have now gritted my teeth for the first tussle with the new VAT import system and have a number of these boxes surplus after supplying those who made earlier queries.If you did enquire ''long ago'' and I have not already contacted you with a price, please contact me anew.

The price is £5.00 each and £3.60 postage

You know its better than a 9600 and cheaper :-))

Alan
G3NYK
alan (dot) melia (at) btinternet (dot) com