Re: ic9700?

Colin Ranson

To Alan, M0JIO.

Hi Alan,

At the moment I drive an SG-Lab 23cm transverter with 3w from an IC-706MK2g (the least I can get the power down to using the internal twiddle pot, I don’t use the menu power setting) and I don’t suffer any overshoot that I can measure. Even with G3XDY QRO not too far away I don’t suffer any ‘crunches’ on receive.    I also use it on 432MHz  with a 13cm SG-Lab transverter.

I am soon going to dedicate a ‘Mutek’ed’ IC-271e as the prime mover for 23cm so we’ll see how it goes with that.

Good luck on 23cm

Best regards

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "Reg Woolley via groups.io" <g8vhi@...>

I pointed them to look at last years convention talks. I think half the problem is they don't understand and don't want to be educated.  If you try and educate them how dare you!

Reg g8vhi

Sent from my Galaxy