From: "Steve G4HTZ via groups.io" <essexsteve@...>
Date: 13/04/2021 18:09 (GMT+00:00)
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] ic9700?

Unfortunately the days of when operators understood or cared 2 hoots about phase noise , over driving linear s etc etc are long gone ....if some one has got a 9700 , IC910, FT991 etc etc they are not going to stop using it or sell it and buy a transverter and decent HF radio ....whatever that might be ...lol just cos Reg or anyone else says there signal is crap
--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN60

also known to be active occasionally on 70cms DATV