Re: low ESR caps on 4351

militaryoperator

Don't know Dave, I'm not well versed in the likes of phase noise and pll's etc.
I just hear what the clever chaps say and try and give it a go.

Don't even know what I'll use the boards for but thought it best to make the mods just in case, hi.

Ben

Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] low ESR caps on 4351

A useful outcome, Ben.
Surprised to see that much power in the skirts.

Is this `as well as` or `instead of``?

Dave, G1OGY

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 11:55, militaryoperator via groups.io <Military1944=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Following on from recent posting about fitting LSR caps across the regulator filter caps on 4351 boards, I fitted two 1000uf across the two regulator o/ps. Seems to have helped I think?
Ben

Before                                                                                and after.
cap.jpg

_._,_._,_