From: John Lemay
Sent: 07 April 2021 16:48
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Heatshrink

Hello all

Thanks for your helpful comments about heatshrink, on and off list.

Turns out, after some experimentation today, that it is pilot error -
although I'd prefer to blame my tools; My two setting heat gun has turned
itself into a single setting - the low one of course - and it is man enough
to shrink the material but not enough to get the glue flowing nicely.

Time for a bit of retail therapy !

John G4ZTR