From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of frank evans via groups.io
Sent: 07 April 2021 00:51
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Heatshrink

John

As someone who spent his working life installing professional communications aerials can I recommend you to Denso tape, It's the absolute best. A light Hessian tape seriously impregnated with a heavy wax. Inexpensive, and available in a range of widths from your local plumber's merchants or on line

Frank GW8AWM