From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf
Of John Lemay
Sent: 06 April 2021 19:38
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Heatshrink

I've spent part of today tidying up cables and repositioning masthead
boxes on 23, 13 and 9cms. While doing this it became clear that I could
make a better job of it by changing an angle N type to a straight one.

When I stripped back the glued heatshrink I discovered that it had not
adhered to the cable (LDF4-50) at all, and it wasn't much better on the
plug body. It wasn't an eBay cheapo buy, but it wasn't from
Andrews/Commscope either.

Any recommendations for decent quality sticky heatshrink please ?

Thanks

John G4ZTR