Re: Heatshrink

Paul G8AQA

Hi John,

eBay item number: 282357541289

 works ok for me. Plenty of glue oozes out. Various sizes available.

Paul G8AQA

On 06/04/2021 19:37, John Lemay wrote:
I've spent part of today tidying up cables and repositioning masthead boxes
on 23, 13 and 9cms. While doing this it became clear that I could make a
better job of it by changing an angle N type to a straight one.

When I stripped back the glued heatshrink I discovered that it had not
adhered to the cable (LDF4-50) at all, and it wasn't much better on the plug
body. It wasn't an eBay cheapo buy, but it wasn't from Andrews/Commscope
either.

Any recommendations for decent quality sticky heatshrink please ?

Thanks

John G4ZTR

https://www.avg.com