From: "John Lemay" <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 7:37 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Heatshrink

I've spent part of today tidying up cables and repositioning masthead boxes
on 23, 13 and 9cms. While doing this it became clear that I could make a
better job of it by changing an angle N type to a straight one.

When I stripped back the glued heatshrink I discovered that it had not
adhered to the cable (LDF4-50) at all, and it wasn't much better on the plug
body. It wasn't an eBay cheapo buy, but it wasn't from Andrews/Commscope
either.

Any recommendations for decent quality sticky heatshrink please ?

Thanks

John G4ZTR