Re: latching relays?

SAM JEWELL

No problem, Colin. I didn't know if you were aware of the latching relay history.......
We have kept clear for a good reason!

Sam

On 25 Mar 2021, at 17:33, Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

I knew Sam would pop up and put me straight, thanks Sam.

I had seen PQL’s design but never associated it with Dave RIP.

I’ll go back to sleep.

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10