Re: GRP tube

Gordon REASON <gordonj.reason@...>

www.hongbangcomposites.com/

Bbbbbbbest I can find on a quick search .............

I have messaged a pipe company in the west midlands  too .....................

On 24 March 2021 at 23:30 "Gordon REASON via groups.io" <gordonj.reason@...> wrote:

Ok Colin ,

Well if you have some .......... there must be more out there , somewhere .............

Perhaps an email to a scaffold pipe manufacturer might get a result ..............

Never give up .

On 24 March 2021 at 23:23 Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

Hi Gordon,

Neither of those you mentioned would be strong enough.   Just as an aside they now make Glass Fibre scaffold tube.... its as strong as the steel one apparently.

I only need a four foot length but if it was cheap enough I’d get a 6m length and sell the rest on e-bay.... I fear it’s well pricey though.

I have a two foot length here that was left over from making the GB3IH collinears 30 years ago, it was like hens teeth then.

Regards and thanks for reply

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10