Re: 10 MHz Reference Distribution Amplifier

Stephen Tompsett

I use very similar 8 port units for distribution of 10MHz to the radio equipment (transceivers and transverters)...

I used the TAPR TADD-1 (https://tapr.org/product/tadd-1-rf-distribution-amplifier/) in my main frequency reference system for distributing the signal to test equipment - nice but considerably more expensive...

On 21/03/2021 16:55, Norman Stewart via groups.io wrote:
Anyone had success with either of these or similar items for distributing a 10 MHz reference signal to multiple equipment?

LiNKFOR SDI Splitter 1 x 4 with Certified Power Adapter: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

#N/A 4 Way BNC Composite Video Splitter BNC Interface: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Norman Stewart GM1CNH
--
Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB)
Tel: 01788 578940