Re: 10 MHz Reference Distribution Amplifier

Colin Ranson

Hi Neil,

I stopped using my HUP Dist-amp because of just that and also plugging something in altered the output level on the others, I never bothered to find out why.  Until recently I have been using the Mini-Circuits splitter to feed my 23/13/9cm SG-Labs transverters.....(mine are stable enough without, it was just because I could)......   until I found my Chinese GPS has gone boobs up and was just outputting the OCXO frequency even though the LED said it was locked – it was just the RX acquiring the Sats.   I have now resurrected my G3RUH box - seems to be behaving ok – got to do the ‘locked’ LED mod.

As an aside – do you know the input impedance at 10MHz for the Dieter LO unit please ?

Best regards de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10