UK Microwave Group AGM - 18th April 2021

John Quarmby

The UK Microwave Group AGM will take place on Zoom on Sunday 18th April at 10:00AM. The Zoom call details are on page 5 of the February edition of Scatterpoint which has just been published for members.

The group is in need of a new Trophy Manager, as Ann/Mike G8NVI/G8CUL are stepping down. I can provide more details of the role to anyone who may be able to help. The other committee members are prepared to continue in their current roles, but additional nominations are welcome. Please let me have any nominations by the 18th March 2021.

Any items of other business to be considered at the AGM must also be notified to me by 18th March please.

73

John Quarmby G3XDY

Secretary, UK Microwave Group