From: Robin Szemeti - G1YFG
Sent: 12 March 2021 00:23
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Wavelab 2W 24Ghz TRV

I'm way WAY behind on amatuery stuff at the moment, far too much "other" work came along, there is howwver some light at the end of the tunnel ... I'm just worried it might be some git with a torch bringing more work.

I was actually thinking a nice idea would be a single board, with the PSU and connectors built into the same PCB, avoiding the interconnects which are the prime source of failure.

I had a 5.7GHz amp turn up about 2 weeks ago, not found time to test it yet ... missed the recent UKAC contests as well.  I hope to be able to turn my attention back to radio this weekend, with a little luck!

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 23:51, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

I didn't spot any Gerbers for those, but I guess Staszek will know if they are available. I'd like two of the power PCBs if you can get the files in time to go with your order, otherwise I'll be putting in another order at the weekend. I was trying to place an order on Farnell for some parts, but their website is down for maintenance. RS don't seem to do small quantities of those 20021111-00020T4LF Amphenol headers. Digikey have them, but I'd hope Farnell might as well.

Neil

On 11/03/2021 23:29, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG wrote:

I'll have one please ... I have a large (about 300 pieces) order for all sorts of boards, going into JLC tomorrow.  I'll see if the regulator board is
available as gerbers too, happy to order some.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 21:35, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

I've ordered ten PCB sets for the interfaces to the Wavelab units from
JLC if anyone else in the UK needs some. £2.30 each with ENIG.

Thanks to Staszek for pointing us to the Gerbers.