Re: Wavelab 2W 24Ghz TRV

Neil Smith G4DBN

I haven't had mine under the microscope yet. Hope to have a close look for any polarity bumps tomorrow night. I think I have a suitable collet crimper so any individual-wire connector will do. I might look for one that is pre-terminated with pigtails, because laziness...

Neil G4DBN

On 10/03/2021 22:55, Steve G4KNZ wrote:
I ordered one, which arrived today (just arrived, no fee or VAT to pay at least so far).
The PCB connectors appear to be 20-way (2x10way) 1.27mm pitch female, does anyone happen to know the correct or an appropriate part to mate with these?