From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Ray via groups.io
Sent: 10 March 2021 08:17
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Feedthrough capacitor wanted

Hi John,

I have got a few hundred 1000pF. I believe are 8/32. ie same size but will not fit a 4mm nut. I can send you a few.

Roger
On 10 Mar 2021, at 07:59, John Lemay <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

I'm looking for just one feedthrough capacitor, to replace a failed item:

The most important feature is the screw-in thread, which needs to be 8-32,
to fit the tapped hole in my case. Overall length about 20mm. Capacitance
value is unimportant and the working voltage only needs to be 24v.

Anyone got one tucked away in the spare component drawer ?

Tip: 8-32 thread looks like M4 at first glance.

Thanks

John G4ZTR

https://www.avg.com