'MCB

Chris Bartram G4DGU

Armed with Dave's measurement of frequency, I had another look for MCB, this time using a reputedly 20dBi patch array antenna. It is there, but just too weak to copy the FSK aurally. As an estimate, the level here is of the order of 25dB below that I which was seeing when I last looked - but that was about 18months ago.

I almost agree with the frequency Dave quotes. Also using a GPS referenced system, I made the frequency (at about 14.00) 10368.896832MHz. As the beacon isn't frequency locked that's pretty close ...

73

Chris G4DGU