Re: Nano VNA SAA-2N and G3XDY QRO filter

david656179

Yes indeed a work of art and a very useful addition to the station.  Lucky you.   If I am lucky to live to get to another round table at Ipswich, I might well ask if John et al are able to check to see whether I did actually get them correctly set up. Roll on the day.

My main point was that this VNA was specification  to 3Ghz and yet I was using it up to 4GHz, which was a pleasant surprise.  I read somewhere that there are still later versions. I wonder if they also have ranges extended beyond the claimed maximum frequency range?