Re: microwave absorbent adhesive polymer?

Andy G4JNT

Trouble is, some of then are silicone based - and few adhesives stick to silicone.   (Or PTFE, for that matter)
I never tried silicone bath sealant - may be worth a test.

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 10:18, John E. Beech <john@...> wrote:
I would have thought contact adhesive such as Evostick, Bostik or Thixofix would be a good option. Snag is you only get
one chance to stick it in the right place otherwise it is rip it off & start again.

de John G8SEQ

https://www.laird.com/products/microwave-absorbers/microwave-absorbing-elastomers-and-films/eccosorb-
mcs/21109145