Searching for thermistors to repair a uW power meter


Dear all,


I have here an old power meter which was apparently built according to a description of Carsten Vieland DJ4GC.


It uses the principle of a bolometer.


Unfortunately, the thermistors are defective and I need to replace them.


They are apparently of the following type: Siemens NTC type K19 nominal 12kOhms


Does anyone here in the group have a pair (or two in case something goes wrong during the repair action) of

such thermistors which he would be willing to sell ?


Also if someone knows a shop etc where to buy them a hint would be appreciated.


Many thanks in advance for your answers.


Kind regards




Join to automatically receive all group messages.