3.4GHz dish

John Fell

The item twanged a memory location , which turned out to be from 1984 .
The gezzer in the pic is Moi and the article is one I knocked out in my capacity as Tech ED , adding to the original design notes from John G4BVY .
That dish is still at G4RFR and was last used some several years ago when Paul M0EYT and I did a fixed uwave contest from the club site at 30m asl in IO90 .With 100W of old rubbish up the feeder we worked a few OTH F stations .
IO built a VE4MA with the flange fixed but the guide adjustable ( bake beans tin variable length ) tweak in situ for best return loss .Mostly 1/2" galv mesh wired on .

73
John
G0API