From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Law
Sent: 23 February 2021 14:38
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Supporting the dish feed

I have a similar home made feed without the ring (I think it's a loop you have there). It's supported on a 12mm fibreglass rod running from centre of dish to centre of feed. The feed has 4 thin 100lb non stretch braided Dacron fishing lines running as "guys" to the edge of the dish.
Dacron is used for kite line and fishing line. It could be a solution if to feel the arm is a bit wobbly.