Re: GB3SCF clean propagation

John Fell

My reply was to avoid Bonging your email thingy with Beacon Keeper reports OM .

I do get QSB even at 21km LOS ....LOL  . Got a couple of dB enhancement on 24GHz during that cold dry spell recently and to think it will be 20 years this May since we put them on air - TF.

John
G0API

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 14:31, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
You are LOS to them, John :-)
I'd be worried if it never was its usual self with you

Double diffraction path here, with the New Forest mid point, and a local hill 1km away.

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 14:15, John Fell <john.g0api@...> wrote:
Seems it's usual self here , all be it windy and damp ..... all other beacons at IO80UU59QP  normal too.

73
John
G0API

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 13:54, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
GB3SCF seems extraordinarily non-scattered today on the 70km path.
The trace it so sharp you can make out frequency wobble from the GPSDO on it

image.png