Re: Ecoflex 15?

Conrad, PA5Y

I am also quite sure that the Commscope equivalent would be just as good. Here SCF12-50 is the cheapest cable I can find. The spinner connectors are also cheap.

Look here:

https://awbroadcast.com/produkt/rfs-cellflex-scf12-50j-superflexible-kabel/

Of course Brexit has made purchasing from here or Germany most unattractive and probably Arjan the proprietor of AW broadcast will not ship to the UK. But at these prices I will not use anything else.

73

Conrad PA5Y

PS drop G4LOH an email he has a very nice way of doing things and it seems super reliable.