From: Stephen Tompsett <stephen@tompsett.net>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Ecoflex 15?
Sent: Feb 18 '21 07:41

Remember that the minimum bend radius in the datasheet is usually for
one or a very limited number of bends.

All of the foil and braid construction feeders need to be handled
gently, and it is essential to avoid any twisting of the feeder. Messi
& Paoloni recommend a minimum of 20x cable OD for repeated bends
https://messi.it/ec/pagina.asp?pag=24&l=EN&s=centrale&p=1&mv=166&ml=EN

--
vry 73
Pete GM4BYF