Re: Airscout

Dave

I loaded up the new version v1-3-3-5 and with David G4ASR’s suggestion let it load up all night. The outcome is that I can at last see the top window for the first time. The only problem now is that it is not populated with any planes at all. Do I need to change a setting?
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 16 Feb 2021, at 20:08, Tony G4NBS via groups.io <anthony.collett@...> wrote:

I was using both Virtual Radar Server and Planefinder with the same results last Tuesday in the UKAC John.

Switched to only using OpenSky after Paul G3YDY suggestion - did not need to re-install anything, it simply worked OK since.

Regards
Tony G4NBS