Re: HPIB(GPIB) to USB

geoffrey pike

Hi Wilko,
Thanks for that, i came across it and the one published in Elektor back in 2011 i think.
Its certainly worth a try for the cost of an Arduino and a 24 pin centronics socket
thanks
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 6 February 2021, 19:44:22 GMT, Wilko <wkb@...> wrote:

Google AR488 for a cheap Prologix clone based on an Arduino.

I have one which works just fine with my HP3478a and 2x HP8642a. It works even with the 8642a on a single bus, which is nice given the lack of proper IEEE488 bus drivers.

It can also do target mode like the Prologix, admittedly I have not tried that as I have no use for it.

Price is hard to beat too..

Wilko
PA1WBU