From: Brian Flynn GM8BJF via groups.io
Sent: 07 February 2021 11:56
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Dasco DQ7013 10MHz Ovened Osc - CCT

Hi Colin,

You seem to have got the data you need. I ran mine off 12V and was not aware of issues. It ran that way Up a 30 ft tower north of Inverness at GM3WOJ's QTH.for a couple of years.
Mine came on a section of PCB which had an 8-pin 5v SMD voltage regulator and a TTL chip buffering the output of the oscillator. The schematic that David posted looks familiar!
I always liked the fact that it had the makers phone number on it. You don't see that often!

73s Brian GM8BJF