From: David GM6BIG
Sent: 06 February 2021 10:07
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Dasco DQ7013 10MHz Ovened Osc - CCT

Hi Colin,

See photo of a fuzzy diagram of a cct it was used in.
I don't have the physical pinout to hand, will dig it out later.

Osc is a bit sensitive Hz/volt on the control V, but usable up to 10G
with care.
Would recommend a separate dedicated regulated supply for the tuning
voltage.
The control voltage allows a wide-ish swing of the 10MHz, handy for some
applications.

The rumour mill suggests they work at 12V, some might, but they are
prone to instability at 12V.
Spec is 15V for a reason !

If you want to lock it, the VE2ZAZ design can be reduced to 4 chips or
so and it can be built on vero, just think about noise around the op amp
- easy.

Cheers DAvid GM6BIG