From: Brian Flynn GM8BJF via groups.io
Sent: 05 February 2021 23:06
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 10MHz Ovened Osc.

Hi Colin,
I have a Dasco DQ7013 10MHz OCXO. I got it from David GM6BIG. I have no data on it but I ran it for a couple years in the GM3WOJ 10 GHz 10 Ghz beacon. It was stable and held the frequency within a few 10s of Hz at 10 GHz. I am currently using as the reference for my FT736R to lock an external 20048 kHz VCO. It is a good OCXO.
73s
Brian GM8BJF