Re: 6Cm?

John Fell

Relatively Ben !
Back in 1992 era it took me hours to make up my first 10GHz narrowband system and that was using Charlie's kits .
The SDR route has a lot going for it in the back end but you will still need the front end and PA systems .
Look forward to hearing from you on 6cm .

73
John
G0API

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:59, militaryoperator via groups.io <Military1944=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Build/buy a synth board to provide a lockable LO for TX/RX and bosh some i.f. passband filtering together .
  Add a couple of mixer stages and some control system/sequencing and you are there .

73
John
G0API

It all sounds so easy when you put it that way John !!!!!!

Ben