Re: 6Cm?

militaryoperator

Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 6Cm?
If you fancy a build try the w1ghz uses pipe cap filters so fairly easy and not many components.
I can always run tests with you Ben we should have a fairly good path when conditions ok
73 chris G0WUS

Hi Chris. Yes, I have read the W1GHZ bit about his trvrt, and I did buy some copper endcaps to try and make some filters for a laugh, just not got around to it yet.

So far all the bands have been plug and play with a few bits of string between them, nothing that a basic foundation holder couldn't do, hi. SGL for 23, 13, 9 and a Kuhne on 3.

I have bought the BATC 23Cm amp pcb and all the bits, another thing sitting on the self.  I even bought a hot plate to have a go at flow soldering, did try it on a test pcb with a few smd bits, works great so at least I have that tool in the box should I need it.

I'll keep thinking on the issue so see you on the other bands till then Chris, hi.

Ben G4BXD