From: Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@g4dbn.uk>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>, RSGB-Workshop@groups.io <RSGB-Workshop@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] F6BVA 3cm-UHF transverters project
Sent: Feb 02 '21 17:42

I now have requests for 62 of the silver-plated F6BVA 10 GHz-UHF
transverter PCBs, and several more tentative enquiries. The group buy
for the first batch of 50 is now closed, so I am collecting
expressions of interest for the next tranche, which will be in a month
or two. Please email me directly if you would like to join the next
group buy. I have arranged a group buy of the Schubert tinplate boxes.
We will also be doing a bulk purchase of mixer chips, FETS, and other
components and accessories if there is a demand. Many of the common
parts are available free to UKuG members from the Chipbank.
https://www.microwavers.org -> Support -> Chipbank

My intention is to keep the BVA-transverters-uk IO group focussed
tightly on the build details and support, purchasing admin and
discussions around associated accessories. Some of that is of general
interest (eg local oscs, 3cm PAs, IF solutions), so I might cross-post
an occasional update on the UKMicrowaves group. Links, technical
documents, pictures and information about the project will be posted
on the UKuG Wiki at
https://wiki.microwavers.org.uk/F6BVA_3cm_transverter

The IO group is public, so if you want to view the archive of
discussions, they are at https://groups.io/g/BVA-Transverters-UK

Anyone who is considering participating in the next group purchase of
boards, components, boxes etc, or would like to take part in the
technical discussions, is very welcome to join the group.