From: Andy G4JNT
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2021 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Eltek Flatpack2 PSU tracking numbers sent

Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO